As covered by
Why 'NDT Foundations'?
- Self-paced: an introduction to composites, ultrasound and ultrasonic theory with flexible online delivery
- Future-proof: includes free access to future webinars for ongoing learning
- Personalised: 1:1 consultation from certified NDT technicians
- Recognition: Certificate of completion and recognition on our website
An affordable, obligation-free introduction to non-destructive testing (NDT) for carbon fibre bicycles and components that aligns with ISO 9712.
- Video call with experienced NDT technician
- Opportunity for demonstrations and Q&A
- Overview of hardware requirements
All inclusive packages
See our other all inclusive packages.
- Custom reference materials
I’ve chosen Cycle Inspect as the training and data is specific to bicycles. To have access to training, tools, support, and a growing database of bike information is a solution that makes sense for me.
– Matthew Levis, The Bike Van (Australia)
The idea that you are providing the tools for more local bike shops to deliver a scientific answer to the question ‘is it safe?’ is a major step forward.
– Mark Whenham, MW Cycle Services (UK)